Friday, October 3, 2014

Zero Motivation

I have zero motivation today.  Less than zero.  (What is less than zero?)

The dishwasher is full of clean dishes. The sink is full of dirty dishes. There are clean clothes in the washer that need put in the dryer and clothes in the dryer that need put away. Halloween decorations need hung up. Walls need painted. Carpets need removed. Litter boxes. Sweeper. Dinner. Gym.

The list goes on and on.

I could just lay on the couch and watch movies and TV all day. 

I just need to get started. I did make the bed. I can check something off the list.  And I did bring up clothes from the laundry room.  I guess I already got started. 

I think another cup of tea is on the menu. 

It will work out to be a good day.  Painting is on the agenda.  Walt Kowalski and I are headed to the gym this evening, followed by dinner and movie night at home.   

Yesterday was very productive, which is probably why I'm slow moving today. Along with all of the regular work, I spent the evening cleaning up the garden while Walt Kowalski and Chain Saw Johnny split wood. 

 


It was a lovely autumn evening. 

No comments :

Post a Comment