Thursday, October 2, 2014

Breakfast nook


Remember the kitchen photo from yesterday?  Here it is again:


Here is today:

 
It took me two hours to take out this small section of wall. 

You are probably thinking "Why did you take out the wall?"  I was thinking the same thing as I was pounding my way though it.  There were two outlets that were connected and the wire connecting them was not properly wired.  Instead of being enclosed in the wall, the wire came out of the wall, went around the wooden stud (on the outside) then went back into the wall and outlet. 

Between the outlet and the random holes, patching just the holes would have been difficult.  Let's hope I don't need to take out any additional of this wall.

I splurged yesterday.  I got a new wallet.  It wasn't really a splurge because I bought it previously on sale with a coupon.  I had it in the closet room of doom (bonus points for me for knowing and remembering where it was located!).



I needed a new wallet because my old one was stretched from all the receipts and change.  Also because I embarrassed myself in the dollar store. I thought I zipped the small change zipper on the back side of the wallet, but here the zipper broke, jumped the zipper track, and I spilled about $5 in change, the majority pennies, everywhere in the checkout line. 

I'm always hopeful with a new wallet. I'll keep this one neat and tidy.  That is usually true for about a week. 

No comments :

Post a Comment