Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Backwards Day

Normally I blog in the morning during the world news and then get ready to go work or run errands for the day. Today was different.  I did my work at the little house first thing this morning so I could come home and rake (corral) leaves all afternoon. 

I got one coat of paint on the kitchen walls and sanded the new drywall and painted the doors.

 
The mud wasn't completely dry so I couldn't paint this wall yet. 

This is a wonderful blurry before photo (gosh!).

 
After looks just as bad. 



Question: Why are you painting the walls if you are just putting cabinets back up?
Answer: Just in case the cabinets don't cover completely and to "clean it up."

The walls were dirty.  The second coat will really make it shine.

Now out to corral. 

No comments :

Post a Comment