Friday, October 10, 2014

Boring

I haven't posted much in the last few days.  Not because I haven't done anything, but because there isn't much to see and nothing is finished.  One day I cleaned out the garage. But ran out of time and it's not finished.  I worked on laundry. But it's not finished.  I cleaned up outside the house. But it's not finished either.  *sigh* Some days are like that. 

I did start painting the little house.  Here is the before photo:

 

And here is the after:


(crickets chirping)

Really?  I painted white on white.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  I think I feel asleep for a moment there.  (Seriously, the photos are a before and after and except for the roller, you can't tell!)

The walls weren't bad in this room, but they needed refreshed.  I also want to paint the trim a cream color to add a little accent.  That won't be nearly so boring.  (har, har) 

No comments :

Post a Comment