Friday, April 4, 2014

Somewhere...

Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops

That's where you'll find me
 
Storms tonight.  Clouds.  Rain.  Sun.  Clouds. Rain. Sun.
Then...
 
Ever so slightly...
 
 
 
Then...
 
Wow. Just a hint, a double.
 
There is just something about a rainbow. 
 
 
It's unexpected, but predictable.  It's spontaneous, yet scientific.

What's so amazing
That keeps us stargazing
And what do we think we might see
All of us under its spell, we know that it's probably magic
Have you been half asleep?
And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name
Is this the sweet sound
That called the young sailors?
The voice might be one and the same
I've heard it too many times to ignore it
It's something that I'm supposed to be

 

No comments :

Post a Comment