Friday, April 25, 2014

Cotton Candy

We bought the big pack of insulation for the ceilings on the first floor.  This will do the living and dining rooms. 

It was squeezed tight and strapped together.  As Walt Kowalski cut it open, it slowly grew.  It was alive. 

Alive!!!!


 

It is going to be the warmest house on the block. 

 
Walt Kowalski did an excellent job.


There are many important things on the label of this insulation. 

Wear protective gear, formaldehyde free, 58% recycled.


But the most important part is the Union Made USA.

Made in the USA.  I started noticing this when we started remodeling.  The plywood, the 2x4s, the drywall, the wire, the light bulbs.  The insulation.  All made in the USA. 

It makes me proud.  Proud the products are made here in the USA.  Proud that I bought those American made products.  Proud of what Walt Kowalski and I are doing. 

It makes me think what more we should do.  What more we can do. Hmmm....

(It does bug me that there is an apostrophe missing on that label.)

No comments :

Post a Comment