Thursday, December 26, 2013

Who needs a shower?

After today, I do.

I took a scary prison looking shower and painted it into...

 
 
a not so scary looking prison shower.  I'll finish the rest tomorrow.
 
Wait, let me put a better spin on this.  How about a dog wash station.  Or a boot washing station.  Sandbox washing area.  Basically, anything that comes from outside inside can make a stop here and be washed (warshed) off before going upstairs.  With a little more privacy than using the hose in the back yard. 
 
Yes, I have been that dirty to use the hose on myself in the back yard.

I finished the area for the hot water tank.  The walls have two coats of paint and the floor has one coat of paint.  Tomorrow the hot water tank will be placed, a string of electric will be run, and the hot water tank will be tested! 
 

Small but hugely important steps. 

No comments :

Post a Comment