Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Page 101

The other day Walk Kowalski said 'do you ever get that feeling you're being watched?' and gestured to the living room where we saw this:

 
 
Oreo in the middle licking her lips, Mama on the left plotting, and Cocoa Fluff on the right.  I don't think Cocoa was in on the plot.  She just has the look of fear in her eyes like she always does.
 
 
 
Reading evades me lately.  I read most of the daily newspaper everyday (sometimes a day late).  I've been reading the same book for two months now.  I read about 4 pages a day.  The morning, when I'm drying my hair, is the when I get those 4 pages read. 
 
Today was a little more difficult.  I could read only pages on the right.  *sigh*
 



Please notice the clothes basket in the background.  It's empty of clean clothes!  That is such a rare occasion.  I cut out the portion of the photo with the pile of dirty clothes on the floor next to it.  small victories.

 

4 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's my version of iced coffee. Vanilla soy milk with a little cold coffee. It's coffee flavored milk.

      Delete
  2. And thank you for the suggestion, by the way.

    ReplyDelete