Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bump

I have a pimple on my nose.  For the record, you shouldn't be allowed to have pimples AND wrinkles.  Only one thing that ends in -les at a time, please. 

I get the same pimples in the same places every month.  It's a girl thing.  It's a hormone thing.  I have accepted it and moved on. 

But I have a pimple on my nose hasn't gone away.  That is won't go away.  Every morning the skin is peely and I can see it when I look down my nose.  It's annoying and distracting. 

Why won't this pimple on my nose go away?!? 

Tonight I figured it out.  Duh.

It's not a pimple.  Rather, it's no longer a pimple.  It might have been originally, but it's not now. Now it's where the dust mask rubs against my nose.  Between the sweat, the dust, the girlie hormones, and wiping the sweat from my face I have worn the skin off of my nose.  

*sigh*

Along with long pants, long sleeves, work boots, hat, dust mask, safety glasses, and work gloves I now have to wear a band aid on my nose.

*sigh*

Only me.  All I can do is laugh.  We are on our fifth dumpster. Five dumpsters full.  We almost filled this one to the top in 2 days.  We are thinking only one more.  At this rate we might be personally saving the city from bankruptcy. HA!

No comments :

Post a Comment