Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Cat Progression

Walt Kowalski brought in the mail the other day.  Along with the mail was a LARGE box. "What did you order?" I asked him.  {Uh, oh, did I order something and forgot about it?} "I didn't order anything.  It's early Christmas presents!"

Walt Kowalski brother sent us some beautiful artwork.  He is a wonderful artist.  I am envious of such talent.

As Walt Kowalski and I admired the art, the cats admired the box. Not only did it smell like foreign kitty cats from his brother's house, it was full of egg crate foam!

Heaven for kitty cats.

Pepper was in the box first.

 
Cocoa Fluff couldn't be left out and snuggled her way in.

 
Oreo knows when there is a warm nap going on.  She wouldn't miss that for the world. (Please ignore the empty box of tea bags and cream cheese headed for recycling.)


To think I spend money on expensive cat beds!  Fudge had taken his turn, but he doesn't share as well as the girls.  He likes the box to himself. 

No comments :

Post a Comment