Monday, September 15, 2014

Wash and Dry

It was a wonderful weekend.  After the showers passed on Saturday morning, it turned into a lovely day. 

Although we still have lots of things to do at House #1, like finish installing the duct work for the furnace (who needs heat), the family has moved in. 

We finished the laundry room. Walt Kowalski did a wonderful job.  The room turned out so nice.  I know many people who would be jealous of such a laundry room.


 
We also hug the bathroom mirror.

 



Goals for this week:
1. Go to gym  (Actually, that's this afternoon.  We promised ourselves we would start back in September.)
2. Finish unfinished projects here at the Cat Ranch (Finish sanding and put final stain on the swing, finish paperwork, pay bills, go to bank.)
3. Clean up closet room (oog, is the only word I have for the closet room. Get out the bags for donation.)
4. Get out fall decorations (I totally missed spring and summer decorations.  I am NOT missing fall.)
5. Start the new project (More info soon. Is the suspense killing you?)

I know this is a lofty list.  Some of these items have been moved from the last to-do list.  Some of these projects will always be on the to-do list.

1 comment :

  1. You are not alone in the "to do list" mania! I keep making new "pretty" lists hoping to scratch a few things off....but I end up transferring them to the new list. I too said I was going to start exercising today. That's right after I paint DryLock waterproofing on the cement block foundation! The laundry room look great! One could have a hoe down in there! {jealous}

    ReplyDelete