Thursday, September 25, 2014

New Project


It is almost October and the paper is complete so I can officially announce the new project!


A new project house! It's cute. But do you notice anything on the left side of the photo...

 
 
It is right next door to House #1. While we were on vacation this summer, Walt Kowalski and I were talking about what was coming next. When we returned from vacation there was a random notice on the front door about if there are any problems with this house please call... and it listed a real estate company and bank. Hmmm.   Sounds like foreclosure.  So I called.  It was. It wasn't ready for sale but they would contact me when it was ready.

They called back a day later. 

But wait there's more.



It's another small house on the property, too.  It's two houses for the price of one! (shipping and handling extra) 

What an opportunity AND right next door to House #1.

The house in the front needs work.  The roof around chimney has leaked; the plaster will need replaced.  But the entrance and staircase are nice. 


This is the living room to dining room. Hmmmmmm, what walls can come out? We won't know just yet.


The kitchen needs new everything.   

 
The bedrooms are colorful. 

 
We are even thinking about making this little pink bedroom into a small laundry room on the second floor. 
Bathroom.  

 
 
The back house is more up-to-date and needs only a few upgrades to move in. 
 
Kitchen to living room.
 
 
Kitchen to second bedroom and door to basement.

 
Bathroom. I think the shower needs some work, but I'll know more tomorrow.

 
 
It's a cute little house. Perfect for a young single woman.  We just happen to know one who is interested. 
 
So just when I thought I was done, I've only just begun.  I am excited to get started on Friday.  Stay tuned for lots of new things I'll learn.
 

1 comment :