Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Purple Fingers


Another photo of the moon.  I love it. I find such mystery in it.  In all phases.  I know, I know, I'm always taking photos of the moon.  Probably cause I can't take as many photos of the sun.


My fingers are purple.  Well, actually more of a dark walnut. I spent the day staining. I wore gloves, but between the roughness of the wood and the stain, the gloves would get holes and disintegrate.  I changed the gloves regularly, but it wasn't enough. It was worth the purple fingers.

 
 
More purple fingers today.


Moving boxes begins today.  Very exciting. There's still lots of things to do, but moving will begin. This morning Walt Kowalski said 'With the moving starting today, it sounds like we might have a restful weekend at home.'

At which point we both looked at each other and laughed. 

We might be at home, but we won't be resting. Our own list of projects here at the Cat Ranch is ever growing.

No comments :

Post a Comment