Thursday, September 11, 2014

Doors, Doors, Doors, and a Window

 
I have a piece of paper on my fridge with a magnet (Ok I have a LOT on my fridge with magnets.) If you move many photos of beautiful children, you'll find this quote:
 
.
 
I don't know who said it.  They were probably someone remodeling a house.  Walt Kowalski is working so hard.  It's crunch time and he's pushing to get it all done. 

We hung 7 doors yesterday. 


I should say we hung 13 doors because it felt like we hung each door twice trying to get it straight and level.  I have so much respect for doors that open and close properly.   The oven is sitting in place, but not connected.


We also installed a window sill and a little trim.  (There was something about the sun outside and the dark inside that made this photo pink.  Three of them are like that.  Talk about rose colored glasses.) 


 
The finishing touches take time, but are worth it. 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment