Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Washa, Washa

This line of bathtubs has Hawaiian names.  It cracked me up.  Then I started looking at all of the names. Maui, Aloha, Arctic, Villager, Devonshire, Chelsea.  I never knew bathtubs had names.  I knew shoes had names.  They crack me up, too.

Per request of the mama of the house, it's a deep soaking tub.  Lots of room for toys. 

 
As much as it tortured me to do it, we had to cut a hole in the floor to the laundry room below for the pipes.  (Didn't we just cover up all the holes in the floor?)
 
 
Next we needed to build several walls for pipes and such around the tub and some drywall...

 
Holy cow, we've got a bathroom!  It happened that fast.  The funny part was me avoiding that hole in the floor while hanging the drywall. 

Ohhhhh and the tile.


It's all coming together fast.  Yikes!

No comments :

Post a Comment