Thursday, January 23, 2014

Nothing

It's cold.
It's snowing. 

There is nothing much exciting.  Still working on the subfloor on the first level of House #1.

I will leave you with this chuckle for the day. 

Walt Kowalski and I were headed to see Grammy the other day.  On the way there we passed a small stream on my side of the vehicle.  The stream was full of ducks.  Mallard ducks.  Lots of them.  All floating together down the stream. 

I said to Walt Kowalski, 'Look at that school of ducks.'

After I said it, my brain registered what I said.  I just kept looking my window hoping Walt Kowalski hadn't caught what I said. 

I looked at him.  He was smiling and said 'school of ducks?'

I said, 'Yes!  Some have dunce caps and some are wearing graduation caps.'

He responded, 'If it's a school of ducks, then is it a flock of fish?'

1 comment :