Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Trapped

I feel trapped at work today.  It's a beautiful day outside and there are so many things I would rather be doing.  Yet here I sit.  Fixing computers, answering the phone, listening to boring office conversation.  (Go Pirates, but I'm tired of the commentary and analyzing.)

This is the only bit of blue sky I can see from my office. 
 
I suppose I should be thankful that I have a window in my office.  Today it's hard.
 
We spent last evening cleaning and prepping at House #1.  I ran the shop vac for about 3 hours to clean up the dirt and left over pieces of plaster and lath in all of the corners.  Walt Kowalski did the prep work for the electricity.  Power Tower stopped over to check out our project.  He had some good ideas and is going to wire the new electricity for us. Walt Kowalski could do the wiring, but there are so many other things that need his attention.  
 
We are thankful for the help.  (I am thankful for some things!)
 
No pictures of the clean up process.  Really not much to see. 
 
Instead I will entertain you with photos of our 5th cat.  She's our outside cat.  She even started coming for breakfast.  (Are we running a restaurant? Would you like coffee with that cereal?)
 
How can you not love that face? 
 
 
Lastly is Pepper.  It's not everyday you get your furry face on the cover of a magazine.  Ok so technically it's not her. (She's cuter!) She was refusing to pose for pictures.  Walt Kowalski even held her and bribed her with treats.  All that did was bring the other cats.
 
 
 
It's the second week of October and I still have yet to put up my fall decorations.  At least they are IN the game room AND it's a clean game room. Cleaning was more important that evening than putting up fall decorations.  (Don't look at the rest of the Cat Ranch)
 

No comments :

Post a Comment