Thursday, October 10, 2013

Decorations

Power Tower came over last night to get this electricity party started. 

He's coming over again tonight.  Meanwhile, back in the kitchen...I'm working my way around to every corner of the house cleaning up all the bits and pieces.  I realize I will have to do this several times, but like I said yesterday, this is the rough cleaning to get the big stuff.  There are days of nails pulling ahead, too.  Removing all of that lath left a little of nails in the studs.  Not difficult work, but time consuming.

The nails don't vacuum up very well.  All it takes are two of them sideways in the hose of the shop vac and nothing else gets through.  You shall not pass into the vacuum canister!

I also realized last night that we could open the front door of House #1 and charge admission to a "haunted" house.  I wouldn't even need to add decorations and attractions, they are already there.  'Look at the cobwebs, careful of the loose floor board, and watch out for spiders.'


It's just cobwebs, but with the dust on them, they look very haunted housesque. 



We paused for a word from our sponsor (Bud Lite) and enjoyed the lovely sunset. 




No comments :

Post a Comment