Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Lawn Mower Man

We were headed to the gym last night when Walt Kowalski said 'It's too nice to be inside and the grass needs cut at House #1 and the Cat Ranch.'  I agreed.  Home to the Cat Ranch we went to change clothes and then off to House #1 to mow. 

 
 
 
 
I was doing the trimming and Walt Kowalski was doing the mowing when the older man from next door saddled his way up to me.  {Oh, no, here were go again.}  Interestingly, he was as nice as can be today.  Acted like he never met me before in his life.  Invited us over for a pig roast.  Offered us vegetables from the garden next year. Told me his grandson was going to fix up the house.
 
Maybe he was having a bad day the last time we talked to him and he was having a good day today.  I don't know.  I'll wait and see.  Walt Kowalski is still putting up a fence.  Niceness only goes so far after you step in dog poop.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment