Thursday, March 12, 2015

Randoms

Just a couple of random things for you today.  It has been a quiet week, but there are lots of things planned for this weekend.   


Random1

I texted Walt Kowalski the other day.  Part of the text to him said "Are we one big happy family now?" Except instead of big I typed bug.

His response: 
Yes, one bug family 🐛🐜🐜🐞🐌🐚

He included the pictures of the bugs, too.


Random2

We have signs everywhere at work.

Glasses must be worn.
Look for forklifts.
Do not run. (really, I've never seen anybody run here.)
Keep door closed.
Keep door open.
Look up.
Look down.
Look left, look right, look left again.
Safety never sleeps.
Use blinking lights when on dock.
Push button to exit.
Swipe to enter.

I think we need this one:




Random3

I saw this little sign near a person's desk the other day:





There is no problem we cannot ignore, confront, plot again, drown in chocolate sauce, or run over with our car.

I might have to recreate that for my fridge.

No comments :

Post a Comment