Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Full


Here is my next installation of dashboards:

 
It is so much like a spaceship.  Little Red is boring in comparison.  When Walt Kowalski walked me out to the car he said "Look, there is even a green light at the bottom by your feet."

I guess so my feet could see each other. 

There was a small green light in the cup holder, too.  That was nice.  Inevitably, *something* falls in or is put into the cup holder and I can't find it in the dark.

It is difficult to see the temperature, but it is getting better every time. 

This car even had voice commands.  I could change the radio station, make and answer phone calls, and change the temperature.  It was distracting because I wanted to play instead of drive. Maybe after the newness wears off it gets better. 

One of my projects today was upgrading an older machine.  The complaint was that it was full and had no space.




Ummmm.

When I got to the office, I wanted to ask if she meant her computer was "full" of sticky notes. Just cause it's covered, doesn't mean it's full. 

No comments :

Post a Comment