Friday, February 27, 2015

Exercise Plan


Hello loyal readers!

I have been away for a few days.  Nothing exciting.  No vacations, although I could use one. I headed north again.  This time was for two days with a stay over in between

Different car this time.
 
 
I liked this one MUCH better than the last.  I liked the way to drove, I felt more comfortable in the driver's seat, and I had a better feel for how fast I was going.  The last car I had a difficult time "feeling" how fast I was going. Once I thought I was going 40mph and looked down and I was doing 70!  I am used to Little Red and how she performs, so that was  shocker.  This vehicle was better.
 
We also rented one these for vacation two years ago, so I was familiar with this model.
 
I wish I could say I was at the spa for two days where I pampered and spent the day exercising.  I did spend the day exercising, but not in the fashion you might think.
 
Here was the exercise plan:
 
 
4 computers needed installed upstairs.

Each computer had the following boxes:

1 -- 22" monitor
1 -- 22" monitor
1 -- laptop computer
1 -- docking station
1 -- keyboard
1 -- mouse

The keyboard, mouse and docking station could be carried together.  1 trip.  The laptop was in a separate box.  Trip #2. And each monitor.  Trip #3 and trip #4. 

4 trips up and down the steps for each computer.

And any other parts I might have forgotten.  Trips up and down. And then there was a bad docking station.  Another trip up and down.  And another bad docking station.  Another trip up and down. Then there was a bad computer.  Another trip up and down.

Needless to say, by the end of the day, I was ready for this:

 
 
I liked the corner vanity and mirrors in the bathroom. 
 

The lobby had a nice gas fireplace and they had a wine and cheese reception from 6 to 8pm. 

 
My youngest niece will also be pleased to know they had a waffle maker and fixings for breakfast in the lobby, too.
 
I'm home with Walt Kowalski, but I have a feeling this is not the last time I will see this place.
 
(I also need to learn to hold my phone steady.  it doesn't have the stabilizer like my camera.  Practice.)

No comments :

Post a Comment