Thursday, February 19, 2015

Vrooooom


Headed north today.  Due to new rules for expenses, using my own personal vehicle was not cost productive.  So I got to rent a car.

Much like the one I drove a few weeks ago, this one also has a very fancy dashboard in it.

I like the temperature reading feature, but I don't like that temperature!


 
It has it all and then some on this dashboard.



But no power seats in this model.  That's fine, I'll only have it for 2 days.

Walt Kowalski had plenty of leg room, but noticed that from the front passenger seat he could reach across and touch the window of the passenger behind the driver.  Too small to suit him.

I'm going to have the opportunity to test drive these rental cars every two weeks.  I'll know what I don't want in  my next new car.

No comments :

Post a Comment