Tuesday, January 6, 2015

One Last Decoration

I don't want to take down my Christmas tree.  I don't want the season to end.  Red was the color this year.  Everything I used to decorate was red.  I've always liked red, but this year I wanted it everywhere. 

Red lights, red ornaments, red ribbon, red flowers. I even decorated my cookies with red sugars. 

I wasn't alone in my fondness of red this year. 

The flower show was especially red this year.

 
It was a beautiful, sunny, cold day and nice to enjoy the Christmas decorations one last time this season. AND, I have lots of ideas for decorations for next year. 


Now I want a 10' poinsettia tree in my house, too.   It would totally fit in the foyer. I'd have nooooo problem keeping kitties out of it.  {har, har}

No comments :

Post a Comment