Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hotel House


My hotel room is more than a room. It’s a suite.  Actually, it is a room for a long stay. They call it a house. I see why. I have a bedroom, bathroom, swivel television, couch, island with work area, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, wine glasses, and plastic containers.

 
 
 

Cooking is not on my agenda this week, but it’s nice to consider if I ever did have to stay. Then again, there are so many nice restaurants within walking distance that I would try each one before cooking.  But…there are two nice markets within walking distance.  And a restaurant in the hotel. And a full breakfast. Ok, I’ll save the cooking for home with Walt Kowalski.


 



The bathroom shower is all glass. Which means…I can watch the television from the shower.  I can watch the television while I am IN the shower! I honestly never gave that a thought.


 

The breakfast in the lobby is very nice, too. Omelets, eggs, sausages, toast, pancakes, fruit, juices. Very nice. The design of the entire hotel is clean and modern.  Open shelves. Open everything. 


I’m just glad I’m not the one doing the dusting.

The halls are decorated to look like furniture, pictures, and fancy rugs.  All easy to clean.
 
Outside is a pool (closed for the season), fire pit, and lounge area.
 
 
The entire area is apartments and shops and restaurants.  It's a happening place.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment