Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Convoy


There was a ruckus coming down the street yesterday.  I couldn't see anything, but I could hear it coming.  It wasn't a logging truck (they are still logging) or a fire engine.  It was moving slowly and it was loud.

Finally, the ruckus came into view.

 
 
 
I know a couple of superheroes that would love to watch.  Heck, I'm not a superhero and I wanted to watch.


Just as fast as they appeared, they disappeared. 



They were grating the berm of the road to help the water run off properly.  But in front of our house, they didn't do anything except make a bigger mess.  They didn't grate enough.  Instead of creating a path for the water to run off into the ditch then to the creek below, they created a dam.  They pushed dirt into the ditch. 

*sigh* We'll see what happens today after the big rain this afternoon. 

No comments :

Post a Comment