Friday, March 28, 2014

Shouldas


Last night, Walt Kowalski and I went to the gym.  Afterwards, he dropped me off at the Cat Ranch.  I started making dinner and he headed to the home improvement store for a few items for tonight's project.

When he got home, he took the garbage and recycling to the curb and ran the sweeper. 

After dinner, I loaded the dishwasher and then put a load of towels in the washing machine.  Then I sat with Walt Kowalski, watched part of a movie, and played silly internet games. 

I should have prepped dinner for tonight. 
I didn't.
I should have moved the towels from the washer to the dryer. 
I didn't.
I should have chopped vegetables for lunches and dinners this weekend.
I didn't. 
I should have put the clean clothes away.
I didn't.
I should have emptied dirty clothes from the gym bags.
I didn't.

The list of should haves is endless. 

It wasn't a totally unproductive evening. 


1 comment :

  1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with a list of "shouldas". It makes me feel normal! love you.

    ReplyDelete