Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Do I smell spring?

 
The snowdrops are blooming.  Spring is only a few days away.  After having a taste of warm weather a couple of weeks ago, I am ready.
 

There are two patches of snowdrops that come up every spring.  They aren't anywhere near anything in the yard.  And every year after they are done blooming I say "I need to move them so they are near the house and the garden."  And every year I lose them when the grass grows around them. They just look like a tall patch of grass. 

I am determined this year.  I might get a can of orange spray paint and put a large circle around them so I can find them when they are gone to seed. 

Then again, right now they are next to the large divot in the ground my body made when I fell last week.  I can laugh about it now.

No comments :

Post a Comment