Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentines

That Walt Kowalski is sneaky.  All I said was "I need a shower.  I will make dinner after I wash off this day."

When I got out of the shower...


I am a amazed I didn't smell them before I saw them.  Smelled like spring. 

And salted chocolate covered caramels, and chocolate covered pretzels, and a glass of wine.  He definitely helped wash off a hard day.  And there was a note that said "sharing is nice."

Of course.

Last weekend when we ran into the grocery for "just a minute" and had to elbow our way through the store, I paused to smell the Hyacinths.

He was paying attention.  Roses are pretty, but Hyacinths are pretty AND smell wonderful. 

His surprise gift...bacon brownies.  Brownies, covered in chocolate with a caramelized bacon topping.  Sweet AND salty.  Yes, there is a story behind them.  I'll post more after I make them.

No comments :

Post a Comment