Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Spring?

If you would have told me that last week we were going to be up to our knees in snow and this week it would have been so warm I could hang my clothes out on the line to dry, I would have said "You
crazy."

Nope.

 
Comforter is clean and smells great.  I love free drying.  Thank you Walt Kowalski for the clothes line!  It's high enough for him to walk under and not get "clothes lined" and low enough for me to reach it with a hanger.  Although, the next load I hung out to dry ran out of daylight.  I brought them inside mostly dry.

Walt Kowalski was washing cars. I think we *just* put the hose away.  Luckily, "away" wasn't far in the shed and back out it came. 


Walt Kowalski dressed himself this day.   J Actually, he had a different jacket on and when I came outside I said "What are you wearing? Is that your good jacket?  That's not play clothes." He tried to hide behind the truck and said I'll be careful.  He got a different jacket, but didn't have it on for more than 15 minutes because it was so warm.  No fire needed to keep warm today. 

I have to remind myself that it is still the end of January and February is just starting.  Some of our coldest and snowest days have been in February.  Tell that to my daffodils coming up. 

No comments :

Post a Comment