Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas randoms


It is the usual busy life around work and Christmas around the Cat Ranch. 

Here's just a few photos of our week.

We went to a Christmas party.  It was a at the house of an old friend of Walt Kowalski's.  We've gone several years in a row now, so I've gotten to know the people who attend.  It was nice, even if the ladies are a bit snooty falooty.  I don't wear nearly enough jewelry.  I did were my hair up and earrings! Walt Kowalski approved.

Here was her cheese ball.  He was almost too cute to eat.

 
He looked better than he tasted.

Then ornament Chewbacca found himself a dance partner. Nobody else had short enough legs, except for sister bunny. Chewbacca was a gift from the neighbor's eight-year-old daughter.  She said he was a cousin of sasquatch. I can see the family resemblance.


But you know, every time you take a nice photo with your dance partner, some bunny comes along an photobombs you.


Walt Kowalski said "That's a nice photo.  Where were you guys?"  I said "Sitting at our bar in the game room."  He said "Wow, that looks really nice."

Finally, I had extra milk from baking.  Not being a milk drinker, I was looking for recipes to use it up. Walt Kowalski said "You know what uses milk? Pistachio pudding. with extra pistachios."


He's too funny.  How could I resist.  And it's in the shape of a Christmas tree. AND those are my grandmother's pudding cups. 

No comments :

Post a Comment