Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sleepy


Hammy didn't want to get out of bed this morning. 


I don't blame him.  It was a nice sleeping temperature with the windows open and the fan on.  Ahhhh, my favorite.

Also, it was so dreary this morning.  I know everybody is complaining about the rain.  I also know it was a beautiful June and the rain will stop. (Let's hope!) but after coming from sun every day last week to clouds so many days this week, it is blah. 

That's ok, there is a nice weekend on the horizon. 

Speaking of weekend, it's new soap day.  Someone has been bringing in great smelling soap at work.  I've had this "flavor" at home before and it is a nice scent.

The names make Walt Kowalski and I laugh.

Take this one:


Endless Weekend at the beach smells wonderful. 

Walt Kowalski said "Endless Weekend at the Cat Ranch smells more like sweat, beer, pine tree branches, and chainsaw oil."

He's right about that. Thank goodness there is soap to make it smell better. 

No comments :

Post a Comment