Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring!

It is spring! The little bird is back looking in the window.  Pepper is very interested.

 
 
Remember these People?  I loved playing with my Little People.  I had the barn, the airport, the house, the camper, the hospital.  I also had weebles and a tree house.  The tree house was a different family.  Mom, dad, girl, boy.  They were smaller, but they liked when the Little People visited.  the tree house had an elevator.

I found this cowboy outside when I was raking leaves.

 
Walt Kowalski took a window-maker branch off of the oak tree above the patio.  Whenever we sit and enjoy the sunsets or the campfires we look up at this branch.  Every few months a few more large, dead sticks appear on the ground and on the branch above us.  It was worrisome.

 
You can see Walt Kowalski's saw in the Y of the tree. He's back there on a ladder and the branch fought him until the very end.  It cut nicely, but bounced and fell only inches from his ladder. 



I gave him the laser beam eyes after the branch fell.  Neither of us were expecting that. 

No comments :

Post a Comment