Monday, June 9, 2014

Message in the Sky

House #1 is on the top of a hill.  We've had some great thunderstorms and rainbows.  With the airshow this weekend, we were hoping to see something cool fly by. 

Late in the morning I heard something on the horizon.  But I could see nothing.  Walt Kowalski saw them.  It was a small squadron waaaaaaay out on the horizon.  The sky was so blue the planes blended in.  Then they were gone in an instant. 

Later that afternoon, I heard a rumble again.  They were closer this time. Still I could see nothing!  I could hear them and all I could see was small puffs of clouds.

Wait!  Those puffs of clouds are spelling something to me.  It's a sign from above!

Unfortunately, it wasn't winning lottery numbers.  It was an advertisement.  (I crummy commercial!) 
But a very cool one. 



 
 

It was very cool.  I'm glad I got to see it.  I knew the airshow was in town, but I forgot the airshow was in town.  Does that make sense?  We had lots of other plans for the weekend.

Including...


a few sparklers by the campfire. 

No comments :

Post a Comment