Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tables, no chairs

I prefer quick projects.  Projects I can start and finish in an evening.  That's about all the time and attention span I have lately.  

I have 3 nested tables.  Small. Medium.  Large.  The height of the tables, not the size of the table.  They are great.  Metal, portable, not easily knocked over.  But they were looking a little...shabby.  And not shabby in a good way. 



Nothing a can of spray paint can't cure. 
Even if Walt Kowalski rolled his eyes at the color.  In the store he said "Look, red is nice.  How about Yellow?  Dark Red?"

Me: "How about Turquoise?"  


I love them.  They match nothing.  The fun part about spray paint on outside items is that it's not a longtime commitment.  1 season or 2.  Then a new coat of paint in a new color.  


1 comment :