Thursday, August 27, 2015

Chimney Catch-up

I have lots of photos, but little time to post!  I'm guilty, it's been beautiful weather and when we are done working all I want to do is play outside.

This is a view from the steps towards the kitchen.


 Or from the kitchen towards the living room.

 
And just like that, it's gone.  And dark.  Until we have new wiring, we don't just turn off the lights we throw the breakers.  I threw the breakers THEN remembered to take photos.  The temporary wall looks so bright.
 
 
The new boards are the only clean things in the house.

A view from upstairs. The sand is gone, too.  I spent hours sweeping.  We hate working in a messy.  I know, that's funny.


A view down to the basement from the first floor.  Walt Kowalski is patching the holes in the floors if for no other reason than he is worried I will fall in one.  "Careful!" I hear that all the time.

 
And a view up from the first floor, through the second floor, through the attic, and all the way to the roof. You can see the new patches on the roof, but not the new roof vent.

No comments :

Post a Comment